Do you know your proper etiquette? Should you give a gift to a host or hostess of a party? The answer is yes! If a party is hosted at their home or a dining establishment where they’re paying for your meal, then you should be a gracious quest and bring a gift for the host or hostess. But there is more to it than that. Today I’m sharing the Do’s and Do Not’s of Gift Giving to a host or hostess.
Food and Beverage Items
Entertaining and Home Decor Items
Personal and Pampering Items
My Favorite Places To Shop For Host or Hostess Gift’s
- Anthropologie – great unique gifts for all categories
- Crate and Barrel – great home decor and entertaining items
- Pottery Barn
- Williams Sonoma – great food items!
- Mark & Graham – great personal items such as gloves and entertaining item
Watch All Christmas 2021 Videos
How To Be A Good Host
Be A Gracious Guest
Outfit and Beauty Details for Today’s Video
- Blouse: old, but still purchased this year Banana Republic
- Faux Leather Leggings: old, Bar III from Macy’s
- Camel Blazer: old, from Target
- Handbag: New, Kate Spade at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales
- Booties: old, Sam Edelman
- Wool Coat: old H & M
- Aubergine (or Eggplant) Leather Gloves: Leather Gloves Online / Nordstrom Rack / Amazon
- Earrings: Dean Davidson
- Ring: Dean Davidson (in Rainbow Moonstone) I also have this ring in Black Onyx
- Bracelet: The Gigi – a bracelet to honor my role as a grandma. I created this add-a-diamond bracelet along with a local jeweler
- Bracelet: Curb Chain Michael Bolt Bracelet Ana Luisa
- Lip Pencil: Palladio in Rose (lined, only) Amazon
- Lip Pencil: Huda Beauty in Muted Pink (filled in) Sephora
- Liquid Lipstick: Kat Von D in Lovesick Sephora
- Lip Topper: Huda Beauty Lip Strobe in Angelic Sephora
My Daily Content includes Beauty, Fitness, Diet, Cooking, Family Adventures and of course, Lifestyle Tips.
If you are interested in one-on-one Coaching in any of the following areas:
- Personal Growth
- Time Management
- Make sure to book your package with me at Hensel Coaching and Consulting
You can also download my Daily Planner Pages, Packing List and my Party Planning Checklist on my Shop Page. There is also a FREE DOWNLOAD of Tips, Tricks & Hacks for throwing your next party.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and proceed to check-out, I will be compensated a small commission. I appreciate you using my links and supporting what I do.
Do you have any do’s or do not’s of gift giving?