Did you see my outfit post from yesterday? As you know I LOVE white and Winter White Trousers – year round. Evidently there is an old wives tale. In coaching we call this a limited belief – No white after labor day. Clearly someone who knows and loves fashion did not come up with this limited belief, nor does the fashion forward follow this old wives tale (aka LIE). White trousers are gorgeous and chic year round. I especially find them to be a sophisticated look during the holidays, when so many are sporting their all black. Don’t get me wrong, I love black, as well. My thoughts, just don’t overdo the black. Bring on color and white, or soft white; whichever flatters you more.
If you scroll through my Instagram feed, you will see photo after photo of me in white or winter white trousers. I even have cropped winter white trousers that look amazing in summer with heels and fall and winter with booties. I love this color so much and cannot have enough in my wardrobe, as it’s a staple. Recently, I took the plunge on these Winter White Beauties w/ slits for the holidays. I will let you know in next week’s newsletter what my thoughts are, as they have not arrived yet. Here are the details to yesterday’s look:
Outfit & Beauty Details
- Silk Blouse – I have several silk cami’s from this site, as well as this Blouse with gold buttons
- Bra – Love this bra. I’ve been wearing it for years. I have several, in different colors
- White Trousers – I believe these are sold out at some stores, but you can still find them at Neiman Marcus and Revolve. If you can’t find your size, I would keep watching, as they are classic trouser offered in many colors and have a high ROI for the white-lover. I have several photos on Instagram showing me wearing these particular trousers. If you do take the plunge, plan to have the trousers tailored to your preferred length. Quality trousers almost always need to be hemmed. My trousers from Theory had to be hemmed, as well. I just purchased these Italian Wool Trousers from Banana Republic in Red and Black. I love them and luckily they didn’t need to be hemmed. Watch for outfit posts to come soon sporting these beauties! I am considering purchasing the Spruced Up Green pair, as it is a great color for me and I think the color would look great with a white or black silk blouse, turtleneck or sweater. Even a printed blouse that has the teal-green color would look amazing
- Nude Thong Panties also love Spanx Thongs– When wearing white or winter white, nude panties are a must; not white.
- Winter White Booties also at Zappos
- Necklace – Signe Mixed Chain Necklace
- Handbag – I also have this bag in Cappuccino. Find what style Handbag suits your body best: Handbags for the Inverted Triangle | Handbags for the Rectangle | Handbags for the Triangle | Handbags for the Hourglass
- Rose Lip Pencil (Outline)
- Lip Pencil in Muted Pink (Fill)
- Lipstick in Anna
My Daily Content includes Beauty, Fitness, Diet, Cooking, Family Adventures and of course, Lifestyle Tips.
If you are interested in one-on-one Coaching in any of the following areas:
- Personal Growth
- Time Management
- Make sure to book your package with me at Hensel Coaching and Consulting
You can also download my Daily Planner Pages, Packing List and my Party Planning Checklist on my Shop Page. There is also a FREE DOWNLOAD of Tips, Tricks & Hacks for throwing your next party.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and proceed to check-out, I will be compensated a small commission. I appreciate you using my links and supporting what I do.