As you know I love monochrome looks. Often, I will wear all white or all black, and it’s certainly not uncommon to see a woman wear all black.
Wearing monochrome in a bold color like red, is bold … and I LOVE it!
I wore this outfit last weekend when we hosted a very small outdoor gathering/bonfire with family. This is about as casual as I get when it comes to an outdoor summer party.
Monochrome Red Outfit Details | Shop The Look
- Top – I also have this in Celestial Blue. They are 2 for $55. I am searing size Small
- Bra – This is the t-shirt bra that I am wearing underneath
- Shorts – I also have these in white. They fit true to size. I am wearing 26
- Thong Panties – I also have and recommend these thong panties
- Shoes – The ones that I am wearing are by Vince. I purchased them last year. This years version, which are almost exactly the same are HERE
- Necklace – Signe Mixed Chain Necklace
- Earrings –
- Bracelet – Curb Chain Michael Bolt Bracelet
- Blush – in Coquette (available in several shades)
- Eye Shadow Palette
- Rose Lip Pencil (Outline)
- Muse Lip Pencil (Fill), discontinued. Same or similar in Muted Pink
- Lipstick This is my go-to lipstick for when I am going to be eating and drinking, as it does not transfer on my glass – pet peeve and I have been guilty one too many times of this faux pas. Skip the gloss!!!
Daily Content including Beauty, Fitness, Diet (including weekly segments of What I Eat Wednesday), Cooking, Family Adventures (with a BIG Family) and tons of Lifestyle Tips .. Follow me on Instagram Stories + IGTV.
If you are interested in one-on-one Coaching in any of the following areas: Health / Personal Growth / Self-Esteem / Relationships /Parenting Budgeting / Fashion / Beauty / Time Management / organization … please book that through my Shop Page. You can also download my Daily Planner Pages, Packing List and my Party Planning Checklist on my Shop Page. There is also a FREE DOWNLOAD of Tips, Tricks & Hacks for throwing your next party. Be sure to take advantage of that. If you have a question that you would like answered on Instagram Stories Q & A, please Ask Tracy. Shop my Favorite products and items at Shop Tracy’s Favorites.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and proceed to check-out, I will be compensated a small commission. I appreciate you using my links and supporting what I do.
Do you dare to go bold in monochrome red?