Ladies, show this to your significant others. Men, do you know what women really want? Valentine’s may be considered a Hallmark Holiday but it’s still the perfect time to show your babe how much you love and care about her. I’m making it easy for you. I’ve given you a TON of gift ideas to give this Valentine’s Day, all you have to do is shop below! Minimal Effort Required and Maximum Effect!
Let’s start with an easy and safe bet for Valentine’s Day- flowers. You can USUALLY never go wrong with flowers, especially if you send them to her workplace. And with Valentine’s Day being on a Friday- you could do that. First, the flowers will be beautiful. Second, your S/O gets to show off how great her man is.
Keep in mind, she might not be a fan of roses! If that’s the case, there are SO MANY other flower options to choose from!
Another safe bet for a Valentine’s gift – Chocolate. But please, whatever you do- DON’T buy the supermarket special – this is that place where you have to put in minimal effort. We want GOOOD chocolate. If we’re going to throw away the calories, it’s got to be worth it. And if you’re S/O isn’t a fan of chocolate, there are still other types of candy to get her!
Harry & David is a go-to place for occasions like this and you don’t even have to step foot into a store. Chocolates, truffles, donuts, you name it.
Williams – Sonoma is also another GREAT choice. They have GORGEOUS cookies. Delectable chocolates. Champagne flavored Candies and even cakes. Seriously, check it out and thank me later.
This is a good one. That may take more effort on your end. Firstly, it may require you to know what your S/O likes. Does she like gold, does she like silver? Rose gold? Are her ears pierced? Obviously, jewelry is more of a personal gift but it’s always such a romantic gift.
You’ve obviously got your higher-end jewelry stores that run Valentine’s day promotions. But don’t overlook stores like Nordstrom for more affordable OR fine jewelry or Macy’s that offer equally as amazing jewelry.
Bath and Body Sets
Wine or Champagne Baskets
Again, Harry & David is a go-to place for occasions like this. They offer wonderful wine or champagne gift baskets that include gourmet food or cheese pairings. A romantic evening at home with one of these. You’ve just won major point, my friend.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
A Valentine’s Day classic. Harry & David offers Chocolate covered strawberries – again they’re just a go-to place for Valentine’s gifts. They offer strawberry and cheesecake sets. Or other fruit baskets.
Robes, Pajamas or Slippers
Other Gift Ideas
- Take her to dinner.
- Better yet, hire the babysitter, plan a nice night out that includes a nice dinner.
- A night away! Book a hotel, have dinner that night and brunch the next morning!
- A concert or show that’s coming to town!
Sometimes your S/O just wants a nice card with a heartfelt message.
- Top: old, purchased from https://rstyle.me/+QsbRjc5kXsqCNxkItlgUpw
- Earrings: https://rstyle.me/+-X7AkcaHmRWmLIwrDpJM8Q
- Ring: https://rstyle.me/+_pKqZgOeyApOG0sZowU7Cg
- Lip Pencil: https://rstyle.me/+eLxZLup5MSw1TCAolDwOBQ in Muse
- Lipstick: https://rstyle.me/+EP4lKLe7cwky68uLQQwjbg in Surely Pink .. I also have this lipstick in Rosey (LOVE)
- Lip Gloss: https://rstyle.me/+RtV_JESk9yRYCffCeNgtZQ in Cream & Sugar
Videos To Watch
- Recommended Videos DermaBlading Tutorial: https://youtu.be/kT9ytYEo2wE
- What’s In My Shower:https://youtu.be/uWbuLiVmOTk
- My Workout Equipment: https://youtu.be/wYOY-PixA5E
- What’s In My Handbag: https://youtu.be/YobYEv1KPqM
- How to Be A High Caliber Person and Live and Optimal Life: https://youtu.be/HH5jftJPbdg
- My Thoughts on New Years Resolutions + Goal Setting … Also, Get to Know More About Me: https://youtu.be/sxQZxI2srD0
- December Empties (Beauty, Lifestyle, Food): https://youtu.be/Z6Z5buiOt1I
Daily Content including Beauty, Fitness, Diet (including weekly segments of What I Eat Wednesday), Cooking, Family Adventures (w/ a BIG Family) and tons of Lifestyle Tips .. Follow me on Instagram Stories + IGTV.
If you are interested in one-on-one Coaching in any of the following areas: Health / Personal Growth / Self-Esteem / Relationships /Parenting Budgeting / Fashion / Beauty / Time Management / organization … please book that through my Shop Page. You can also download my Daily Planner Pages, Packing List and my Party Planning Checklist on my Shop Page. There is also a FREE DOWNLOAD of Tips, Tricks & Hacks for throwing your next party. Be sure to take advantage of that. If you have a question that you would like answered on Instagram Stories Q & A, please Ask Tracy. Shop my Favorite products and items at Shop Tracy’s Favorites.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and proceed to check-out, I will be compensated a small commission. I appreciate you using my links and supporting what I do.
What are you getting the woman in your life for Valentine’s Day?