I love everything The Dark Knot has to offer for the Business and casual man! I am so impressed with this company, and their exquisite silk ties and accessories! To get entered into a GIVEAWAY for 6 FREE TIES of your own, or to GIFT to the SPECIAL man in your life, click here: The Dark Knot Giveaway. Scroll down below for details and the entry form of the GIVEAWAY mentioned in the video.
Take advantage of 25% off sitewide (including sale items), by using the following discount code at checkout: HENSEL25
- Amesbury Paisley Grey – Paisley ties balance out a wardrobe perfectly, as their pattern spacing allows them to be worn with virtually any shirt. A Grey Paisley tie also provides you with a neutral colored option, allowing you to pair this tie with virtually any suit / shirt combination. This will look particularly good at a cocktail party, an evening out with friends or on date night!
- Merrimac Polka Dot – Every man needs a polka dot tie,given the pairing options that it provides. A polka dot tie also provides your wardrobe with an extra element of flair.Polka dot ties can be worn with striped, microcheckered (smaller checks) or solid shirts. Wear this tie for daily work, a cocktail party or while out with friends in the evening.
- Rockport Squares Navy – Essential work tie that can also double as a tie for cocktail parties / wedding receptions. A rich blue hue that will contrast well with a solid light blue or pink shirt and a navy or charcoal grey pinstriped suit.
POCKET SQUARES-Pocket Squares are great for dressing up a suit or for pairing with a sports jacket and pants / chinos on an evening out. They can make a significant difference to a man’s attire, and will really have him stand out from the rest.
- Tuxedo/White Burgundy – White Linen pocket squares are a dapper gentleman’s wardrobe staple. Wear this with a presidential / square fold, with burgundy hand rolled edges exposed for further effect. This square will add an element of elegance to any man’s ensemble. This doesn’t have to be worn with a suit, and can be paired with a sports jacket and chinos instead. The linen finishing helps provide textural variation.
- Cornwall Paisley – A blue paisley silk pocket square will pair perfectly with virtually any shirt and tie combination. Paisley pocket squares add an element of intrigue and will really allow your ensemble to stand out. White hand rolled contrasting edges help provide further sophistication.
- Lake George Blue/White – A floral linen pocket square that will have people doing a double take. This large, bold pattern allows it to be worn with virtually any tie pattern. The blue scheme on this square means it pairs well with a navy, pink or burgundy silk tie. Burgundy hand rolled contrasting edges help provide further sophistication.
- Suffolk SilverA silver tie clip always works great, and gives your look that extra detail that makes all the difference.
BRACELET-Leather bracelets are a great way to an extra layer of style to an anysemble, especially casual or business casual. Wear a leather bracelet with a shirt, or a shirt, sports jacket and chinos. A leather bracelet can even add to a simple outfit with well fitted jeans and a polo.
- Covina Leather Bracelet – Gold and Silver Stainless Steel Metallic Bracelet with a magnetic clasp for interlocking.
- Cupertino Leather Bracelet – A stunning plain black leather bracelet that will add an element of sleekness to your ensemble.
CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE VIDEOS
For all around tips on being a GOOD gift giver, watch this video, here:
You MUST Subscribe to my Youtube Channel … to be entered into the GIVEAWAY!!!
1.) Giveaway is open internationally
2.) All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter the Giveaway
3.) One person will win the item shown in the Giveaway – The Planner
4.) The winner will be announced here (in this post), in the drop down box of the video, and all my Social Media Platfroms … including Snapchat 5.) The winner has one week to contact me (via email), or a new winner will be selected. I will ship immediately upon being notified.
Giveaway ends Tuesday, December 5thG at midnight (EST)
You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecoptor giveaways)
CHRISTMAS VIDEOS TO HELP PREPARE FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
Christmas Planning Video #1 (Why to Start Early): Here
Christmas Planning Video #2 (The Planner): Here
Christmas Planning Video #3 (The Budget): Here
Christmas Planning Video #4 (The Look): Here
Christmas Planning Video #5 (The Diet): Here
Christmas Planning Video #6 (Classy Ladies Guide To Gift Giving): Here
OUTFIT + BEAUTY DETAILS
- TOP: Free People
- LEATHER PANTS: H & M (order up 2 sizes)
- BELT: Express
- EARRINGS: Express
- NECKLACE: gorjana
- BRACELET: JcPenney
- LIP PENCIL: Mac ‘Magenta’ Nordstrom | Macy’s filled and lined entire lip
- LIPSTICK: Milani ‘Uptown Mauve’ Target | Amazon
- FRAGRANCE: Lancome Le Vie Est Belle Fragrance.net
This is not a sponsored post. All items shown, were sent to me for review. All pieces worn, were purchased with my own money. This post contains affiliate links in items worn, only. Thank you for supporting what I do.