1. Lisa
    October 7, 2017 @ 7:38 am

Awesome video. I am excited to start using these tips in January. Great tips Tracy. I’m going to be starting my shopping now anyway to try to get done before Thanksgiving so I can be done and enjoy the spirit of Christmas 🎄 love ya Tracy.

October 9, 2017 @ 6:55 am

Thank you Lisa! I love your attitude! Enjoy the planning season!!

2. Adina
    October 7, 2017 @ 12:58 pm

This video was fantastic! Love your tips for an organized, well-planned, and enjoyable Christmas season.

Would you add a ‘yearly budget’ to your list of videos, please. I find that watching what other people budget for, and how they go about the planning is helpful in refining my planning habit.

Again, thank you for this wonderful series.

October 9, 2017 @ 6:57 am

Thank you, Adina! I will absolutely add a yearly budget to the list of videos to come! Hopefully in the new year I can get to that one!! Blessings! Have a great day!!

3. Susan
    October 7, 2017 @ 6:56 pm

I’ve so enjoyed your videos- discovered you a couple of weeks ago. You have a wealth of information that has been most helpful- using some of products you suggest, found the testing brush to be the perfect answer in my hair styling, and absolutely love your organization and strategy! You are getting me on track. Look forward to your budgeting video and more of your time mgmt tips. Your personality is perfect for motivating me! 💙Susan

• Susan
      October 7, 2017 @ 6:57 pm

Oops! That was teasing brush

October 9, 2017 @ 6:58 am

Good Morning Susan! Thank you for your nice message! I am so happy that you are feeling motivated by my content! Bless you! have great week!!

4. Linda Curtis
    October 9, 2017 @ 7:54 pm

Tracy, I just recently found your YT channel and have watched both your videos on Christmas planning. I am definitely going to use the envelopes as I have a tendency to over spend. Thank you for such inspiration! I am going to go on a binge watching your other videos! I am not on Snapchat but am on Instagram at @lcurtisrn. So glad to call you my new friend!

October 16, 2017 @ 5:54 pm

Hi Linda! I am happy to hear that you found me. The envelopes will definitely help with the overspending issue. Glad to have you here!!

5. Jaya Yurchisin
    October 11, 2017 @ 3:14 pm

Tracy, question. I know in your videos you mention that you do most of your shopping online.
    Do you use the money you have in the envelopes to buy gift cards to make purchases online?
    Or do you buy those gift in the store since you are using cash only?

October 16, 2017 @ 5:55 pm

Yes, that exactly correct!!

6. Casey Copeland
    October 23, 2017 @ 12:56 pm

Where did you get your slim Christmas trees that you had last year? I kine of remember from snap chat that you got them from Home Depot.. is that correct? Can you send a link to buy that one or a similar one? Thanks!

7. Farah
    October 26, 2017 @ 7:08 am

I’m wondering about the teacher gift this year. Our boy is 11 – just like your Chloe – and here in Australia he is finishing primary school, starting high school next year. More importantly, he has autism and while there have been several special needs teachers here at the school who worked hard with him, I specifically want to gift the special needs aide because she has been with our beautiful boy since his very first day and she has patiently and lovingly guided his steps, truly I think she loves him almost as much as us. I just don’t think that a box of chocolates or a gift card will even BEGIN to express how we feel about this wonderful woman. I was thinking about a simple charm on a neck chain. Nothing big and flashy but just something a bit different. Argh! Decisions!!

October 29, 2017 @ 12:42 pm

I will have a Gift Guide coming out soon.