1. Lisa
    September 13, 2017 @ 8:19 am

Hi Tracy,

May I just tell you I’ve been watching your YouTube videos and snap chat and learning so much from you. YOU have made me take a look at myself and see that I need to clean up my act. You are so classy and you are the kind of lady I want to imitate. I mean, not be just like you but have the same class and uplifting spirit that you do. This morning, I watched your handbag organizer video and thought, this is a must in helping me to be more organized. You may not even realize how much you are helping us ladies to improve our life, our character and our homes/families. I just wanted to leave you a message to tell you that you totally rock. I am swooning over your snaps to learn, learn, learn. I’m still trying to learn social media and how to use it but I found my way to your channel and snapchat account. I’m about 30 pounds overweight and your beautiful body has inspired me to take a look at what I’m eating, where I’m spending my time (watching TV, instead of exercising) and get my arse into gear. I’m thinking of joining a gym to start working out. I just wanted to send you a note and let you know how much you are inspiring us ladies out here. Your honestly, your upbeat personality and your willingness to share your personal life with us is amazing and appreciated. I pray you are blessed 10 fold with the amount of blessings you are giving to all your viewers/friends/snap buddies.

I ♥ you Tracy.

~ Lisa Conley from Indiana ~

September 14, 2017 @ 8:04 am

Thank you Lisa for all your beautiful words!! This warmed my heart to read!! Bless you!! xx

2. Sylvia Gazdzinska
    September 13, 2017 @ 4:03 pm

I could not agree more. I recently “doscovered” Tracy on YouTube and I am completely enchanted. I cannot wait for more videos and blogs. Installing snap chat was not easy but I managed that too (I have no idea how to see her snaps). I love you Tracy dearly and joined your fan club. Thank you for being such a wonderful and inspiring yourself!
    Sylvia

September 14, 2017 @ 8:03 am

Hi Sylvia! Thank you and Bless you!!

3. Sheila Kaiser
    September 13, 2017 @ 8:52 pm

Tracy, thank you so much for this blog and these videos!
    You mentioned in a recent video with your friend Amy how envy can drive a wedge in any relationship.
    I would LOVE if you did a video on how to best handle when people are acting envious or hostile toward you. I know the big picture answer to avoid them. What I’d love is your insight as to how you deal with it in that moment. Example, what do you say when you are out to dinner and you get the snide “Oh, must be nice to be able to eat those carbs! That’s okay, REAL women have curves!” Or you are at a cocktail party and get “Oh, I love your dress. I don’t have anything that fancy, I personally can’t justify spending like that!”
    What is the most gracious way to deal with stuff like that? Thank you in advance for any light you might be able to shed! XO

September 14, 2017 @ 8:02 am

Hi Sheila, thank you!! Glad you are enjoying my content! Great topic. I will bring it to Amy’s attention and maybe we can hit on this. How I would reply to the comment about the dress: There are three sentences. I would answer the three sentences as follows …. “Thank you! / “I’m sorry to hear that!” / I’m sorry to hear that!!” Simple as that. That’s just how I would answer that. Classy, short and not giving in to their low self-esteem and comparing. Have a beautiful day!! xx

4. margaret messier
    September 14, 2017 @ 1:48 pm

If you are getting up between 4-5 are you going to bed before your teenagers?

September 14, 2017 @ 5:38 pm

Hi Margaret! Yes, Ma’am … I am!!

5. Adele Trimble
    September 14, 2017 @ 3:27 pm

Great topic, Tracy. It’s should be no secret that the key to getting things done, is to have a plan and to follow it! I love being on my A-game!

September 14, 2017 @ 5:38 pm

Thank you Adele!! It shouldn’t be, that is for sure! But amazingly it is a huge struggle for many people!! Glad you have an A GAME!!! We are here to bear fruit and inspire others!! Blessing, my dear friend!! xx

6. erika d
    September 16, 2017 @ 8:23 am

thank you Tracey! you are beautiful inside and out. you are helping me become more lady like., i really love your videos!! i need them to help me take a good look at my self and realize what im doing wrong….

September 17, 2017 @ 2:43 pm

You’re welcome, Erika! I am happy to hear that my videos are helpful to you.

7. Rochelle Carras
    September 19, 2017 @ 11:59 am

Thank You Tracy for words of wisdom…Uplifted is how I feel after listening to you. Amazing lady such as yourself is an absolute blessing for so many of us that can benefit by watching and learning from your awesome videos and such..❤

September 23, 2017 @ 2:04 pm

Hi Rochelle! Thank you for the sweet and supportive message.Enjoy your weekend!!