1. Leanne
    September 9, 2017 @ 7:23 am

Would love to see a make up tutorial on your channel for both eye shadow and lipstick application. The Buxom Big and Healthy lipstick – when I click on the link takes me to Full on Lipstick in Dolly. Is that what you use?
    Thank you for listing everything!

September 11, 2017 @ 5:55 pm

Hi Leanne! I do have a Smokey Eye Tutorial! I am not sure why it didn’t show up under my Tutorial section. But there is one there. I also have a False Eyelash, Under eye Concealing and Brightening> I will check the link, you mentioned! That is inaccurate. I will update it! I appraicfte you sharing that with me.

2. Kristi Meyering
    September 9, 2017 @ 10:24 am

Hi Tracy,
    I am a new subscriber/follower of you and also a fellow Michigander. 😄 Enjoy you so much! I am wondering if you have done a pot on organizing jewelry? I noticed you have quite a collection and I do as well. Right now mine is on jewelry stands etc on top of my dresser hut I just feel like it iis looking “messy”. I like having it handy to grab and go, but need a better system. Thanks for all you do! I’m inspired in many ways by your posts.

Kristi Meyering
    Holland. Mi

• Kristi Meyering
      September 9, 2017 @ 10:26 am

Sorry. Didn’t spell check

“Post”
      “But”

*laughing at myself. Haha

September 11, 2017 @ 5:58 pm

Hi Kristi! Welcome! Thank you for sharing how much you are enjoying my content. I have not done a post on organizing jewelry. It has been requested, however. I have it on the list for future videos. If you follow me on Snapchat, I do periodically share some of my organization. In fact, yesterday I showed three drawers of jewelry. I definitely recommend that you follow me on that platform. Thanks again for all.

3. Lana
    November 7, 2017 @ 7:12 pm

Hi Tracy I stumbled across you going down the YouTube rabbit hole on Sunday and I think I’ve now watched all your videos. I am in my late 20’s and have 3 girls (6,4,2) – I was would love to see a video on how you juggled it all as a stay home mom of 5 girls when they were younger?! When you were in that season of life were you always so organized and well put together etc any tips?!?! My husband works a lot so I am home alone to do the load alone for the most part which is fine but I love to hear people’s stories who have been through it and came out the other side haha some days are so hard! And these days not many women where I am have kids in their early 20’s so it’s hard not having many friends did you have many friends in that stage or was it more family focussed and you did the friend thing when they were older. I am just sort of spewing my thought out here as I think of them but would love to hear more about that!

November 14, 2017 @ 5:56 am

Lana, I really enjoyed reading this. I get questions like this often. Yours, however really hits me … as I was there, in my 20’s with many small children. I had my fourth daughter at the age of 29. I am going to refer bak to your question for a video. That video probably won’t come out for a couple of months, though. My filming schedule is pretty much filled for the next couple of months. I could do a short clip on Snapchat, as well. Are you following me on that platform?? If you are, let me know. You can always email me at tracy@tracyhensel@gmail.com to let me know. I will probably see if faster via email, than here. Hang in there. Hope to hear from you soon!! xx