1. Karla
    August 18, 2017 @ 9:44 am

Wonderful and much needed video! Would love to see more but that’s the way I feel about all of your topics. I’m 52 and I learn so much from you. You are always a little bright spot in my day. Thanks so much Tracy!

August 18, 2017 @ 5:08 pm

Thank you Karla! What a sweet message! Glad you enjoyed the video. I love these types of videos, too. I definitely enjoy making them and have many TOPICS I would like to get out there!! Have a beautiful and blessed weekend!!! xx

2. Cindy A
    August 22, 2017 @ 6:38 pm

Tracy- best video to date! Love your approach to a classy lady.

August 30, 2017 @ 1:50 pm

Thank you Cindy!!

3. Susan
    August 29, 2017 @ 5:04 pm

Thank you for the reminders! Look forward to the next one.

August 30, 2017 @ 1:51 pm

Thank you Susan!!!

4. Emily Guevara
    August 29, 2017 @ 5:41 pm

Please keep shairing keeps on how to be a classy lady!! If you have any books you recommend please share. There is not enough good content like this on YouTube. Thank you!

August 30, 2017 @ 1:52 pm

I agree, Emily … there is not enough content out there on Youtube. I will definitely be getting more out. I promise you that!!! xx

5. Deborah
    September 1, 2017 @ 12:41 am

I am so glad to have found your blog! You are such a classy lady and these are some great advice!!

September 1, 2017 @ 3:10 pm

Thank you Deborah! I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying my content. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!! xx

6. Cindy Weber
    September 9, 2017 @ 5:21 pm

You’ve grown into a beautiful young lady, inside and out. I’m proud to say I knew you when. I can’t get off your darn blog, so much good stuff to savor. I’m going to give Kelley your blog .com. She will love it. She’s a busy mom of twin boys, age three. 🙂 How fun right? Keep up the great advice and ideas. I am blown away!

September 11, 2017 @ 6:01 pm

Hi Cindy! When I saw this name pop up, I immediately though of you. But though, no …it can’t be!! I was thrilled to see that it actually was you. I am thrilled to hear that you are enjoying my content. Thank you for sharing with Kelley! Wow, how blessed is your family having those little ones to enjoy! I remember how much I adored your family! I looked up to you, in every way. Funny how we never forget those people. Thank you for reaching out to me. This lifted me in so many ways! Blessings to you and your family!!!

7. lynn lavergne
    September 11, 2017 @ 2:21 pm

Do you have anything that applies specifically to teen girls? I am a Family and Consumer Science teacher at DeQuincy High School, in DeQuincy, LA. We are about to cover ettiquette, I teach boys and girls. I have enjoyed the videos so far and can definitely use them in class!

September 11, 2017 @ 6:10 pm

Hi Lynn! I am sorry, I do not. But I believe that all my content can be used for Teen Girls!! Peak around my website at some of the blog posts that I have done. I am sure there are some resources out there! Thank you for sharing that you are enjoying my videos! Much appreciation!!

8. Blandina
    September 14, 2017 @ 6:19 pm

Hello there! Just finishing watching this video on etiquette and I agree 100% in all points except one! When a group of women is talking about someone else, it’s not good for me to nod, it’s better if I say “can we change the subject”. It’s never fair to participate in gossip while the person they are gossiping about is not there to defend him/herself.

Let me explain: I was in that situation once. It turned out, the woman those ladies were spoken about was in the other room and heard it all.

When she called me to confront me, in my own self righteousness I said I didn’t said a word about her. Her replied really put me to shame: “you neither defended me nor stopped them”. That was an aha moment for me.

Luckily, I learned my lesson and she and I remain friends after my heartfelt apology and her forgiveness. So my “can we please change the subject. I will ask the same thing if one of you were in her shoes” has really achieved great results and everyone obliges… unless they talk about me the minute I turned my back!!!! Lol

September 17, 2017 @ 2:44 pm

Awesome story! Always learning, aren’t we? Thank you for sharing!!