1. Amy Henson
    January 10, 2017 @ 8:16 am

Another great post, Tracy!! We all know what you’re doing is working, based on your smokin’ body!! I was wondering, are your 15 lb weights coated? I’m looking for a pair that is coated!

Keep up the great work, at both the workouts and the blogging!!

2. tracyhensel
    January 10, 2017 @ 8:33 am

Thank you Amy! Unfortunately my 15 lb. dumbbells are not coated. Those are very hard to find. If you ever do, please let me know. Most of the ladies that I have worked with ‘only’ want the coated. My 10 & 15 lb. dumbbells are the exact ones that I linked. Need those gloves, for sure!

Thanks again for your sweet and supportive comment! You’re the BEST!!! xx

3. Sheri
    January 10, 2017 @ 9:58 am

Great post! Soo descriptive, great motivation!! 👊🏼
    Thank you Tracy!

January 10, 2017 @ 5:45 pm

Thank you Sheri! Appreciate the positive feedback!

4. Kayla Atchison
    January 11, 2017 @ 9:31 am

Hi Tracy! I am a loyal snap chat follower, so I have a series of screen shots in my phone of youtube videos you suggest such as the Tracey Anderson videos. Would you mind linking your favorite youtube workouts? In the past you have shown a Tabata workout you follow along. Inquiring minds would like to know 🙂

January 11, 2017 @ 5:43 pm

Great Request Kayla! Since the beginning of the year, I have been trying a couple new searches. A few may be worth mentioning. I will definitely do that. Great idea! I will try to get to it in the next couple days. Let me share – the Tabata video that I often show on Snap …. I do participate in a few of the moves that the girl does, but I am ALWAYS mixing it up. I don’t have a Tabata Video that I follow to a T! I certainly could just use the Tabata app on my phone, instead …. but I like having a ‘person’ there with me. As if I am working out with someone.I know this may seem strange, but that is why I pull up the video.. I am firm believer … we have to do what make us get the job done!!! Thanks Again!!!

5. Kelly
    January 11, 2017 @ 10:13 pm

Tracy you are just the best! Please don’t ever stop sharing your wisdom in health, fitness, beauty and life in general. I love reading your posts and listening to your Snap stories. You don’t know how many of your tips I have implemented into my daily routine. I’m telling ya, you need to hold a day or weekend fitness and beauty camp! We will learn by day and drink wine and tell stories in the evening.

6. Candy Ainsworth
    January 11, 2017 @ 11:29 pm

I enjoy your snaps and so grateful you find time to blog for us!! I’ve learned so much from you! I just adore you!!

7. Dorcas
    September 8, 2017 @ 12:41 am

Thanks for doing this and empowering woman. God Bless You!!

September 8, 2017 @ 2:55 am

You’re welcome! I enjoy learning and sharing! Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless, as well!

8. Catherine Blitz
    October 9, 2017 @ 7:00 pm

I know this is an older post but I saw it in the link below today’s video. I was so surprised when I saw you mention you do the Tracy Anderson Method for arms. Love it! I’ve been doing the Tracy Anderson Method exclusively since 2009. Here’s a new arm workout from her appearance on Dr. Oz last week. 🙂 P.S. I’ve been so enjoying your videos and snapchat. Glad I found you. http://www.doctoroz.com/video-series/your-all-access-pass-free-class-day?video_id=5598962339001

October 16, 2017 @ 5:53 pm

Hi Catherine! Yes, Love the Tracy Anderson Arms! Thanks for sending the video!!

9. Yvonne Bowman
    October 11, 2017 @ 5:46 pm

Tract your body is amazing. I recently bought the tanning foam so far I like it, but your tan looks so real!

October 16, 2017 @ 5:56 pm

Hi Yvonne! Thank you! I have been self-tanning for many years. I have a pretty good system down.

10. tracey
    October 17, 2017 @ 9:31 am

Oh my word did you took me back to the 80’s with The Slant Board, Callanetics and Jane Fonda. My mama had the VHS tapes and the books for both of them, I still have a slant board. I recently had a bad, horrible, scary, awful health scare and I just said I need to get back to basics in every aspect of my life. None of this fade stuff anymore just do what works. Honestly this post helped me see that I’m on the right path. I’ve gotta keep healthy for me, You’ve been such an inspiration. Being 40 and in pretty rough shape I’m not a hopeless cause. I can get my body and health back. I’m a big excuse maker. I can talk myself out of nearly everything that I know I need to do but won’t do. I’ve got to change that ASAP! I enjoy your youtube videos very much and it makes me happy to see women in my age group that are about health, wellness, feeling and looking good. We are in the prime of life. Thank you darling, keep up the good work 🙂

October 22, 2017 @ 6:20 pm

Thank you Tracey! You are so right! We are indeed in the prime of our life. Our best years are yet to come!!!