1. Naomi
    January 1, 2017 @ 12:05 pm

Tracy, happy 2017!! Thank you for being willing to tell us all the hard truths but offer us the ideas we can all use to be successful!! 😘

January 2, 2017 @ 12:21 pm

Thank you Naomi! Happy 2017 to you, as well.

2. Monica erre
    January 1, 2017 @ 2:39 pm

Happy New Year Tracy! Thank you for beautiful words.N 5 It is very true!

January 2, 2017 @ 12:23 pm

Thank you Monica! Happy New Year to you, as well. Yes, #5, tough one … but toxic people don’t deserve our precious and productive time! xx

3. Rebecca
    January 1, 2017 @ 4:26 pm

Fantastic post!!! This list will definitely help me in my goal setting for 2017!!!! So thankful for your friendship!!! Happy New Year!! ❤️

January 2, 2017 @ 12:25 pm

Thank you Rebecca! Glad you enjoyed the post! you are always on the ball, my friend! And I LOVE it!!! I am so very thankful for your friendship! Cannot wait to finally meet you + the family in person .. in a few weeks! Happy New Year to you, Paris & Sweet Lucy!!! xx

4. Leigh
    January 1, 2017 @ 5:01 pm

Great tips, Tracy! Happy 2017 to you and your family!

January 2, 2017 @ 12:26 pm

Thank you Leigh! Glad you enjoyed! Happy 2017 to you and your family, as well!!! xx

5. Sandy Belabin
    January 1, 2017 @ 6:37 pm

Amen Tracy! Are we twins? Happy Happy New Year! Looking forward to more of your inspiration in 2017!

January 2, 2017 @ 12:27 pm

I love it, Sandy!!! Glad you enjoyed the post! I look forward to providing more inspiration in 2017! Happy New Year to you, as well … my twin!! xx

6. Selma
    January 5, 2017 @ 8:19 am

These are great, especially the getting rid of toxic people. You kind of contradict that in your video about the holidays. Just because someone is “related” doesn’t mean anything if they are going to be toxic and a strain, especially if there are children involved. .

January 5, 2017 @ 8:35 am

Thank you Selma! Glad you enjoyed,. Yes, number 5 is a good one. I have to disagree on the contradicting myself. But everyone will take things differently. I still believe that WE are in CONTROL of ourselves and should always handle ourselves with class. In other words … ‘get over’ the pettiness. There is a difference. Therefore I stand by what I say, both here and there. Some people are just complete Drama Queens! Chance are … THEY are the TOXIC PEOPLE … even though they think that everyone else is. I also stand by the fact that not ALL Toxic People can be eliminated from our lives. But that is also a personal decision. On the other hand, you can always walk away and come back once the toxicity subsides.