1. Amy Henson
    April 13, 2016 @ 7:34 pm

Love it, Tracy!! Granted, I do see some people who physically struggle with chemical imbalances; however, you hit the nail on the head as to that with which most people struggle. I have also been part of communities in which, if you don’t project an image of perfection, you don’t “fit in.” I could go on my own rant, but I won’t, lol! Love the dress, bought it in 3 colors (at $10, that was a no-brainer)! Btw, one of my somewhat distant relatives posted on Facebook a flyer from her church, and I believe it’s your church! Small world!! Have a great night!

April 14, 2016 @ 8:14 am

Thanks Amy! I always appreciate your feedback. And, I am sure that you do see many in your field. That’s super about the dresses! Still can’t wait to see some postings in them! Yes, small world indeed. I am finding out all the time …it’s getting even smaller! Looking forward to meeting you in person soon! xx

2. Lucy Ladley - Luscious Fibers
    April 13, 2016 @ 10:18 pm

Thank you for the reminder about perfection. I like the expression, “PROGRESS…. Not Perfection” We are
    always “a work in progress”. Some of the people I have admired ;the most in my life that have been spiritual mentors to me, have shared “the more they learn & grow – the more they realize that they need to learn & grow”. Tracy, this post was a blessing!.

3. tracyhensel
    April 14, 2016 @ 8:18 am

Thank you Lucy! I agree, about ‘progress’. There is no final destination. Always a work in progress. I think as we get older, we recognize and evolve. Not everyone, however. I hate to see wasted time and energy, and that is clearly what happens to those waiting around for that perfect life. I also challenge people, “What are you doing to contribute to creating a content world for yourself?” It’s not like it’s going to come knocking on your door. The only thing that comes knocking on our door is our bills … lol God forbid anyone has to ‘WORK’ for anything in this world!! uuugh, drives me nuts! Anyway, I thank you AGAIN! Have a blessed & beautiful day!! xx

4. Monica erre
    April 14, 2016 @ 2:16 pm

One word….THANKS!!!!

April 15, 2016 @ 7:44 pm

Glad you enjoyed, Monica!

5. Denise
    April 26, 2016 @ 1:25 am

Well written Tracy! One of my favorite quotes as well. Think I’ll put it in my bio! It’s something I repeat to my daughter all the time. Love getting your weekly emails. You’re blog is so refreshing.

April 27, 2016 @ 7:52 am

Thank you Denise! I appreciate your nice, warm, heart-felt comment! Have a blessed + beautiful day! xx

6. Lisa Ford
    May 11, 2016 @ 8:27 pm

This is a great post. This black dress is also great! I bought it and I absolutely love it! I commented on Instagram, but I’m trying to move my comments over to your blog to help out with your numbers:) Anyway, if you are on the fence about this Forever 21 dress ,just go get it! It is super slimming and surprisingly forgiving if you are a bit curvy!!

May 12, 2016 @ 4:25 am

Lisa, thanks for your reply. Yes, isn’t this dress great? Who would have ever known, coming from Forever21? They are so hit & miss! Glad it worked out for you. Great closet staple!

7. Shay
    September 27, 2017 @ 1:57 am

There are some of us in desperate situations, disabled, etc…that do have a right to get depressed or vent. Some have no one in their life to vent to, so we use social media. I’m very blessed to have a handful of amazing friends that love and support me and realize that I’m just reaching out for a friend. I don’t expect people to so much feel sorry for me as I’m asking for support and prayers.

8. tracyhensel
    September 27, 2017 @ 4:56 am

Morning Shay! I love that you shared your imperfect life and have great friends. That is the best. Never expect that al days are going to be GREAT. See my ‘Dow Day’s”, post. Never beat yourself up for being human. That would be too perfect. Thank you for sharing! Blessings!!