1. Lucy Ladley - Luscious Fibers
    January 22, 2016 @ 8:41 am

Thank you Tracy for the recommendation of the Truly Radiant line! I will put that on my shopping list & keep you all updated!

• Esme
      January 27, 2016 @ 2:54 pm

Do you use the plus white 2x a day?
      Or once a day? Morning or night?

January 27, 2016 @ 3:24 pm

Esme, once a day and only in the morning. Thanks for asking.

2. tracyhensel
    January 22, 2016 @ 12:59 pm

Sounds good, Lucy. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Enjoy your weekend!

• Lucy Ladley - Luscious Fibers
      January 24, 2016 @ 9:32 pm

So far, so good with the Truly Radiant products that I just purchased & started using 2 days ago. Thanks for your recommendation Tracy! I am a huge coffee drinker and I started noticing a brightening of my teeth already!

January 25, 2016 @ 8:41 am

Wonderful news Lucy! Thanks so much for sharing your results with me. I appreciate it! Nothing a nice smile and when it’s whiter and brighter … all the better!

3. Heather
    January 22, 2016 @ 4:00 pm

Do you let the plus white sit for a while or rinse it right off?

4. tracyhensel
    January 22, 2016 @ 5:32 pm

Heather, I scrub, and then rinse right away!

5. Tiffany Palmer-Jones
    January 31, 2017 @ 9:59 pm

Hi Tracy!

I’m just curious, are you still using this routine or have you modified it at all?

I’m looking to kickstart my whitening routine again and thought I’d pickup a few of these items to add.

6. Sheri
    February 5, 2017 @ 3:13 pm

This is amazing! Exactly what I’ve been looking for! Soo simple, thank you!! 🙃

February 8, 2017 @ 2:10 pm

Your welcome Sheri! I hope you find it helpful!

7. Karla
    April 30, 2017 @ 5:05 pm

Great tips! Can you tell me the purpose of spraying hydrogen peroxide on your toothbrush? I’ve never heard of using it for dental purposes. Thanks again for sharing the steps and routine that has been so successful for you!

April 30, 2017 @ 6:00 pm

Karla, The Hydrogen Peroxide is just another whitening agent.

8. Sheri
    July 21, 2017 @ 10:53 am

Hi!! Do you still use the 5 min whitening gel?? Link isn’t working…
    Shea just got her braces off and we want to implement your routine! 😉
    Thanks!

9. Lisa Wilson
    September 11, 2017 @ 7:39 pm

Hello, Tracy! I haven’t done a whitener in probably 10 years. You inspired me to pick the strips up today! I couldn’t find the Truly Radiant line at the few stores I stopped by. Did an online check and will be stopping at Fred Meyer soon 🙂 Do you brush every time with the Truly Radiant? I am making sure I understand correctly. Here’s to whiter, brighter teeth!
    Blessings~ Lisa

September 12, 2017 @ 8:54 am

Hi Lisa! I am happy to hear that you are onto revisiting the Teeth Whitening! AWESOME!! I do not put a lot of emphasis on the actual toothpaste. That is not what is going to make your Pearly’s white. It’s what you are going after the actual brushing. Good Luck!!